Hey guys! I am excited I finally have an official direction in life as of yesterday. I officially got accepted into my program so I should be done within a couple of years. Yay!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Did Kim or Jer write this? :) What program are you accepted into? Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS Kim!! I am so excited for you. Pretend I am taking you out for a celebratory lunch today... ha ha. I really wish I could :( We miss you guys and are very proud of you
4 comments:
Did Kim or Jer write this? :) What program are you accepted into? Congrats!!
Congratulations to whichever of you is deserving of congratulations.
CONGRATULATIONS Kim!! I am so excited for you. Pretend I am taking you out for a celebratory lunch today... ha ha. I really wish I could :( We miss you guys and are very proud of you
WHOA CONGRATS!!! The world could use another awesome teacher! Pretend I'm coming to the celebratory lunch too....
Post a Comment