Woo hoo! It's Jer's birthday today and he is turning the ripe old age of 25! I'll post some pictures of the gifts this weekend. (Hopefully I'll get some good reactions...:))
It's Jenny & Josh Burbank :) How fun that you guys have a blog!! Our blog is private, but I will send you guys an invite. I just need your email address (but I can use the one that you get your newsletter from) and I will send you an invite :) So glad I found you guys!! Our blog address is: burbankfam3.blogspot.com, can't wait to hear from you!
3 comments:
Pictures Pictures .... we want Pictures! Happy Birthday Uncle Jer!!!
So once again ... where the heck are all of your pictures???
Hey Jer & Kim!
It's Jenny & Josh Burbank :) How fun that you guys have a blog!! Our blog is private, but I will send you guys an invite. I just need your email address (but I can use the one that you get your newsletter from) and I will send you an invite :) So glad I found you guys!! Our blog address is: burbankfam3.blogspot.com, can't wait to hear from you!
Post a Comment