Friday, November 14, 2008

I've been tagged...

Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1 The Office yeah!
2 Storm Chasers (my new favorite)
3 Access Hollywood
4 news
5 Law & Order: SVU
6 ER (still...)
7 CSI: Miami
8 Deal or No Deal

Eight things that happened yesterday:
1 went to work
2 took Jer to work
3 worked on homework
4 got Hot'n'Ready for dinner-with the breadsticks of course!
5 read a conference talk in the Ensign
6 watched Jay Leno
7 ate some Iggy's fries-yum!
8 fell asleep (exciting I know but I was happy)

Eight places I love to eat:
1 Cheesecake Factory
2 Fredrico's
3 Firehouse Pizza
4 Arby's
5 Costa Vida
6 Mandarin Garden
7 Old Grist Mill
8 Iggy's (I love those burgers!)

Eight things I look forward to:
1 graduation day!
2 going to London (I am thrilled!!!)
3 having a family someday
4 Jer's graduation
5 being rich and famous!
6 dinner tonight (I don't get much satisfying food on school days...)
7 Christmas...always fun
8 the next big snow storm (deal with it...I like them)

People I tag:
Well I don't really have that many people on here yet that haven't already been tagged...

1 comment:

KIRSTEN said...

It's about time you respond to your tag - ha ha!!