Thursday, February 12, 2009

My OCD...

Kirsten's not the only Seamons girl with weird OCD habits. I also have to chew a certain way. I used to be bad enough that I had to chew the same amount of times on each side as well...Anyway I have moved on to bigger and better things. A few of mine are...
  • I have a system at work for getting to tables that if I get thrown off, I can be kind of a wreck...:)
  • I can't mix and match foods...remember the large chicken breast I threw in my lap on accident one day in Chili's, Kirsten and Chiki, just so I wouldn't have things mixing on my plate?
  • I have an odd habit of having to pick between my fingernails, but when I do it I have to do it to all my fingers and do it at the same time to the same fingers on each hand simultaneously...(like I have to pick at my pinkies and the same time)
  • I am not always the most tidy person (right mom?), but when I have a particular way to organize something it HAS to be done that way or else it doesn't seem done.
I am sure that Jer could think of a bunch more...he's always teasing me for it. Anyway, anything else you guys have noticed about me, let me know (be nice!)

2 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

Jer isn't the only one who can think of more - haha! One in particular ... taking apart your sub sandwiches and rearranging the toppings. Even if the toppings are put back on the exact same way you got it. We love you Kim!!

Girl Cam said...

ok....you guys need to get to together with your brother and see a shrink, and then maybe write a book about it. I think Cam is the worst at this out of all three of you, and frankly, it is driving me coo-coo bananas. Oh well, we LOVE you guys anyway. xoxo