Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ah! School!

Oh man! It's only a third of the way into the semester and I am already burned out. Besides that, I have a few self-righteous professors that really make it go longer. Well, I just need to keep my eye on the prize! Only a year and a half left and I will be a legitimate teacher (hide your kiddies he he)

5 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

So you are going to add any HOT pictures of me from your, of when you guys were out here???

KIRSTEN said...

I'm still waiting to see all of the HOT pics of me from your spring break :(

P.S. Where's the scooter??

KIRSTEN said...

School is officiallly out.... think it is time you reunite yourself with the blogging world. Come on pice are always good!

KIRSTEN said...

Can't help but notice that all your comments have come from me haha. We are in need of an update

Girl Cam said...

ok...you are officially worse than I am at updating your blog...come on already, i'm waiting...